Renewing your OUUEG and BSAC memberships
Renewing both of your memberships could not be easier. OUUEG memberships are now renewed online using our new online membership database. The majority of our members already benefit from our common club renewal date for BSAC being aligned with our OUUEG membership year. Upon renewal full OUUEG and BSAC membership fees are due, even if you decide to renew later during the membership year.
1. Renew your OUUEG membership
Two months prior the expiration of your OUUEG membership you will receive an email inviting you to renew your OUUEG membership. This email contains a link to our online renewal form, which allows you to check the information we store about you in our database. Please make sure we have your recent post address. To save cost and time, we prefer having a college or departmental address so we can send you the paperwork via the internal messenger. If you do not work for the University, please provide us with either your home or work address. At the bottom of the online renewal form you are prompted to pay your membership dues. You can pay without a PayPal account using a debit card or credit card. If you have a PayPal account you could use existing PayPal credit or any other payment method supported by your account. Please note that we do no longer accept cash, cheque or bank transfer payments for OUUEG membership fees.
2. Complete your BSAC Paperwork
You should receive pre-filled forms for the BSAC membership renewal via mail a few days after you completed your OUUEG membership renewal.
BSAC Membership Renewal Form
- Check and correct your address and membership details at the top of the form.
- Sign the section on medical information.
- If you are not already paying BSAC via direct debit, please provide them either one-off card payment details or register for direct debit. Unfortunately, we do no longer accept cheque payments for BSAC any more.
UK Sport Diver Medical Form
- Read the form carefully as it is important you are filling out this document correctly.
- In case you answer “Yes” to any of the questions, you have to seek advise from a medical referee. Please find more information about this including an always up-to-date of list of medical referees at the BSAC Medical Matters pages.
3. Return your BSAC paperwork
Please send the signed originals of the BSAC membership renewal form and the UK Sport Diver Medical Form back to our membership officer using the labelled return envelope. You can send it for free using the University messenger service. Drop the letter at your college lodge or ask your receptionist for help. The return address for all membership documents is:
Our membership officer will check and sign your paperwork. If everything is OK, both of your membership renewals are complete! Your BSAC membership card will arrive within 2-4 weeks.